Code relocator for processors x86, NEC V25, V40, V50, Am486, AMD SC400 etc. Uses output of Turbo/Borland C++, Turbo/Borland Pascal and TASM. Suitable for x86 compatible embedded systems und industrial / flat / raw / ROM / BIOS PC applications.
Supports regular output of Borland C++, Turbo C++, Turbo Pascal & TASM 16bit compilers.
Typical Use cases:
· Developing for raw x86 embedded systems. Replacement for Paradigm Locator.
· Industrial PC development. Direct execution from Flash Disk without loading the program into RAM.
· x86 BIOS Development. Diskless ROM PC applications without operating system.
The Turbo-Locator software is also contained in the developer kit for the NEC V25 based controller module MT25.
Here are some key features of “TurboLocator”:
· Relocates compiled 16bit x86 code (realmode / “DOS”) and creates directly executable EPROM, FLASH or RAM download images for x86 compatible CPU’s.
· Supports the following 16bit compilers: Turbo C/C++ / Borland C++ (versions 1.0 .. 5.x), Borland/Turbo Pascal 5, 6 & 7 and Turbo Assembler (TASM)
· Relocates compiled EXE code to arbitrary code & data locations
· Supports DOS/BIOS based systems or flat x86 systems without any BIOS or OS
· Option for including a stub C/C++/Pascal startup code to not require an extra BIOS, DOS or other operating system.
· Option for inserting a x86 processor reset vector
· Supports correct heap/malloc relocation and full floating point emulation
· Includes a special startup code for C/C++ to remove any need for DOS; source code (ASM/TASM) included
· Includes the task scheduler TurboTASK for easy real-time multi-threaded execution of 16bit (DOS) compiled code
· Includes a system library for common operations on embedded systems.
· Includes a “file-system” library for storing structured (object-oriented) data or flat data permanently in buffered SRAM & Flash
· Includes a pre-written special system library for some common hardware: PC compatible UART, PC compatible Timers, special hardware on NEC V25 / MT25 and AMD SC400. Other special hardware has to be programmed directly (or to be used over an existing DOS)
· The bare commandline locator EXELOC.EXE is executable on 16bit DOS. (GUI requires Windows 95 or higher).
· Separate target addresses for Code/Fixed/Initialization & variable Data segments
· A prepared RAM/FLASH Download Tool for some CPU’s enables a fast development cycle
· Protected Mode code can be set up within your own code
Download ✯ DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
Download ✯ DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
Turbo-Locator X86 6.01 Crack + Free
This software is most suitable for 16bit (DOS) applications. The program starts a Windows Explorer window that is used to select a to load a given.XC file (or any directory containing it) and a file for the program to execute.
An executable download image for the Turbo-Locator x86 2022 Crack commandline tool to be executed on the boot ROM’s bios startup code is included in the developer kit for the NEC V25 based controller module. The developer kit also includes a utility program for Windows to load a high entropy “.XC” file (in the default path “C:\Program Files”) directly from a floppy disk or NTFS folder.
The.XC file can contain any directory path to load it. The high entropy “.XC” file (which is common for all programs) is used to encrypt the downloaded download image and any new executable it creates.
Furthermore, the developer kit for the NEC V25 based controller module contains a program to create a new boot ROM image for the controller module (projecting it’s output back to disk on diskette) and a TASM program to program the attached memory chip on the controller module.
The Turbo-Locator x86 commandline tool is simple to use. It includes common operations on 16bit (DOS) application development. It can relocate a compiled.XC file of any size and create directly executable download images. An executable download image for the Turbo-Locator x86 commandline tool to be executed on the boot ROM’s bios startup code is included in the developer kit for the NEC V25 based controller module. The developer kit also includes a utility program for Windows to load a high entropy “.XC” file (in the default path “C:\Program Files”) directly from a floppy disk or NTFS folder.
The Turbo-Locator x86 commandline tool can be used to create a directory tree within a given.XC file. Each such sub-directory is given a name and a program is executed to create a file with the same name. A directory tree can be created for example if user does not know or does not want to load a given sub-folder’s files directly.
The x86 executable file contains the destination addresses for the code/data & stack segment. This allows you to create any file with any desired segment offsets.
The executable file is also double compressed with the DEVELOPMENT1 & DEVELOPMENT2 software’s gzip/bzip
Turbo-Locator X86 6.01 [Latest]
This is a powerful tool for locating code or data in your project.
Just specify what code/data you need and Turbo-Locator will do the rest!
If you need to copy already compiled source code, then you don’t have to modify the code.
1. Specify your data or code
2. Start locator by pressing the “Locate” button or clicking “Relocate” or “Merge”
3. Fill out details and press “Locate” or “Relocate” or “Merge”
4. An external program (Borland C++ 2.x, Turbo Pascal 5, 6.x, Borland C++ 3.x, Turbo C 2.x, Borland C++ 3.x, Turbo Pascal 7.x) or a DOS utility will be started for fetching and unloading the code
5. Your code is ready to be copied from your disk to your target by pressing “Copy” or using the F2-F10 keys
6. Now you can copy your data from your harddisk to the target disk for testing. Also you can copy your code to Flash or EPROM (for diskless embedded development) or to the RAM of the CPU to be loaded by your “InitIO.ASM” code
7. You can specify a target for relocation in the floppy disk. (SDL, MBR, CAS or Joliet can be specified).
8. Press “Done” to stop the external program or detach from DOS and press “Relocate” or “Merge”
9. You will be prompted for reboot. But Turbo-Locator has written a special startup code in the code/init.asm section of the diskette.
The startup code will load the program to RAM and start it.
10. Reboot and check if everything works.
In the bare commandline EXE version “Relocate / Merge” is available for all steps from 9..10 (except step 8).
**Phosphorus (P)** 0.250 0.11
**Magnesium (Mg)** 0.000 1.07
Turbo-Locator X86 6.01 Crack Free Download
· The Turbo-Locator software uses a special relocator module on the NEC V25 controller which can write out ELF or PC compatible “.SCD” ROM image format (the “.SCD” format was first used by the riscPC compiler). The special NEC relocator module can also write the “EXE format” for 16bit and even 32bit DOS applications (.EXE). The “EXE-Format” is compliant to the Microsoft.EXE file format. The special NEC module will also write to a “PC-BIOS” file for x86 embedded systems which is fully compatible with the INT.11 BIOS standard.
· The NEC module is fully accessible over SPI and registers are accessible via JTAG.
· Overrides e.g. the SEGGER “FFS-ROM for x86 Micro-Controller” (
· The system is fully contained on a single SPI EEPROM. The BIOS can be modified directly for specific projects.
· Full floating point emulation is enabled.
· The Turbo-Locator software runs on a single SPI EEPROM.
· Development of your own executable code can be made from the developer kit for the NEC V25 (MT25).
· The program can be configured and customized by the user.
· Includes a task scheduler for easy real-time execution of your own code from your own project. This task scheduler is also contained in the MT25 developer kit.
· Option for including a stub C/C++/Pascal startup code to not require an extra DOS.
· Relocates the heap/malloc code. You must manually relocate (move the heap from) the heap to a specific address within your own code. This makes your own heap at a fixed location independent of any DOS.
· Option for easily using a special startup code if you do not want to use an extra DOS and are running your own code directly.
· A special DOS commandline can be used to run your own code or to re-start the user’s DOS. This tool can be used on a PC with a 16bit compatible MSDOS environment to run your own EXE.
· You can choose to only handle the transfer of data (no code) by the special NEC module.
· The NEC module can handle the loading of the full executable code image (.SCD)
What’s New in the?
· Relocates 16bit absolute (Code/Data) & relative (Code/Data/Heap) location of compilation
· Supports all x86 processors..386,.486, Am486, SC400, SC410, AmPro, NEC V25, NEC V40, Digital Motorola 68000/8008, Intel 80386, 80386S, 80486S, 80486, Intel 80486S, 80486 + EMM386, Hewlett-Packard HPPA, MIPS 32/64 and PowerPC.
· Supports all available x86 memory models: FLAT, PURE 16M, PURE 64M, PURE 128M, MIT, MACH 1, MACH 2, PURE 1M, PURE 16K, PURE 32K, PURE 64K, PURE 1M, PURE 16K, PURE 32K, PURE 64K, PURE 1M, PURE 32K, PURE 64K, PURE 128K
· Special startup code for x86 16bit DOS applications
· Code layout: typical code, startup code for C/C++ or assembly code can be included in an application
· Full support for 16bit protected mode
· Adds a task scheduler TurboTASK for simultaneous multi-threaded execution in real-time
· Includes optional x86 processor reset vector
· Includes a system library for a lot of common embedded hardware
· Includes a pre-written driver library for the special hardware available on most x86 CPU’s
· The software is automatically tested against all major compilers.
· The software was written in Borland C++ 4.5 (05/12/95) and distributed as Borland EH32DD.EXE, Borland Debug32.EXE for debugging the Borland compiler. A Borland Turbo-Locator 3.3.4 is distributed as Borland Turbo Locator 3.3.4.EXE
· Includes a wrapper for install and uninstall of real-mode DOS applications under Windows 95
· Includes a StdOut.exe console emulator with output conversion to Borland C++, Pascal, TASM and TURBO C++ 2.x
· The software is not compatible with Borland C++ 3.0
· Only the Borland Debug32.exe program can be used to debug the developer kit, Turbo-Locator and debuggers
To use the USB Input Key, you’ll need a Microsoft USB Tablet Keyboard.
Apple USB Keyboard, Apple USB Magic Mouse 2.4G, or Logitech USB Laser Mouse will work as well.
Microsoft USB Laser Mouse does not work.
You will be able to use the mouse and keyboard as your main input devices, however using the Apple Magic Mouse 2.4G will give the best integration and be the best solution.
Note that Microsoft USB Tablet Keyboard will be able to work as well. You will have to decide whether you